2008年6月12日木曜日

★My laughter file★

★My Laughter File★

Yogeta (tokui)
This movie is a scene of the comedy program on TV. I like this program very much. Yogeta is a character that the comedian named Tokui of Tutorial is pretending the foreigner. He talks in broken Japanese and the spoken word of him is interesting. And, he is a setting of policeman to this story. There are many his funny movies in YouTube. I want to see more.

Tutorial
Tutorial is one of my favorite comedians. This short story is a story of the conversation of the person who seems to be going to commit suicide at any moment (Fukuda) and the policeman who goes on a trip to Hawaii with the family now (Tokui). I think that impossibility of this story is interesting.

Mr. Been ~The library~
Mr. Been borrowed the important book at the library on a certain day, but he makes dirty and tears up it. I think that his individual behavior is interesting. I think that he is the most famous comedian in the world now. I want to see more his funny movies.

Healthy laughingly method
This site tells me about healthy laughing method. This site is simple and interesting. I want to laugh more for my health. I think that this site is beneficial to you.

7 件のコメント:

Gachako さんのコメント...

I like Tokui, too!

a i k i さんのコメント...

I like yogi-ta!!(´∀`)I recommend you using hiper link.

mamisira さんのコメント...

Your blog is nice colour!I like colourful this blog.^^One's bad thing is about Healthy laughingly method because I wanna get information.><

SugiEri さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
SugiEri さんのコメント...

Hi! Your blog was easy to read because you painted titles in many colors. I like Tutorial, too, so I enjoyed this animation and I laughed. I want to read your blog again. See you.

RUKINYO さんのコメント...

Your blog is colorful,so I think it is easy to read.I like Tutorial too and Yogita is very fantastic.

kumanomi さんのコメント...

I laughed at movie clip of tutorial!
You're blog's design is nice!