2008年7月5日土曜日

The Star Festival

The Star Festival Party

Today, The Star Festival Party was held at NUFS. This party was organized by Japanese club which I belong to. Of course, I took part in this party. A lot of foreign students took part in this party though I didn't know how many foreign students took part in.

First, we wrote our wishes in the oblong card, and did origami together. I wrote, "I want to live a happy life." in my oblong card. And I taught how to make decorated of the star type to a foreign student.

Next, we did suikawari outside. It was hot!! But it was so interesting. Especially, our feeling ran high when someone broke a watermelon. Then, we ate delicious watermelon.

Finally, we took a group photo. This photo is my precious memory's photo.

This party was so exciting. I want to hold such a party again.

0 件のコメント: